An 8-week intensive leadership course.
The curriculum includes:
- Core Values
- Understanding your strengths
- The mindset of a strategic leader
- How others perceive your leadership style
- Social and emotional intelligence
- Sponsorship vs. mentorship in the construction industry
- Relationship management: Construction about who you know
- Acknowledging progress and continuing your leadership journey
Your Leadership Brand 360 Degree assessment
When rising to a leadership role, it’s essential to understand how others perceive your strengths and behaviours. High self-awareness is required to lead in 2022 and beyond. The assessment helps you know your strengths and develop your unique personal leadership brand. The process provides a framework to align your values with your company’s.
Coaching enhances learning and ensures you get a return on this investment
Actual results don’t happen in a classroom, and they occur when you apply what you’re learning in your company in real-time. We incorporate coaching and peer learning to create accountability. Each week, you take action and access ongoing coaching to support your leadership growth and achieve tangible outcomes.